Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weigh a minute mister post man...

So I'm looking at buying a fancy pants weigh scale online (as I've discovered shopping for things in my granny panties is one of life's greatest pleasures) one of those ones that can measure your water mass, bone mass, fat... And apparently laziness as some of the reviewed cons listed were "you have to push a button to turn it on". Now folks don't get me wrong- I love all y'all- but if you are too lazy to PUSH A BUTTON to even weigh your chub- you've got bigger problems then any scale can help you with... Amiright??

That aside- worked out with Andrea tonight- she made me sweat!! But I held a plank for 20 seconds and even did ten push ups with Huxley laying on my back. Best compliment- "you've got great quads"!!!

In other non weight loss news- I laughed so hard today at work I snorted. Loud. I love being able to work alongside my friends. Don't think you can put a wage on that?

Aaannnnnd random kiddo picture as well.


No comments: